Becoming data-driven is more than trust building prototypes. Training the leadership and the entire workforce on the topics of data, analytics, and artificial intelligence is an essential action item on the road towards becoming a data-driven organisation.
Transform your business with our data training services. Learn from the experts: How to make data work for you?
How we do data trainings?
Why training on data, analytics & AI?
Making better decisions more effectively
Becoming more relevant to customers
Higher revenue, productivity & profit
Be able to compete in the market of tomorrow
Why is training needed?
- Data, and especially AI, is still connected to a lot of fear, uncertainty, doubt (FUD).
- Becoming data-driven brings organisational changes which require diligently training your workforce.
- Data-driven organisations have a data culture which is lived by from the very top of the organisation.
- Recruiting for new data roles is a challenge which makes internal training often a necessity.
- Training on data topics can reduce employee turnover and improve performance.
Data Decision Makers
Focus on creating the right conditions for execution and data-driven culture.
Citizen Data Scientist
Focus on flexible use of data and analytics for different purposes.
Focus on repeatedly answering recurring questions fast and in an easy way.
Data consumers don’t have a need to do self-determined analysis themselves. They need to answer the same cyclical questions. They have the need for a standardized, easy to understand data landscape.