Understand Gen AI's technical foundations, risks and limitations
Define human-machine interactions with you existing processes
Evaluate the usage and define requirements of several generative AIs
Guidance for using GAI throughout your workday
Why organizations need to consider GenAI?
- Automate tasks and processes, freeing up employees’ time to focus on higher-value work that requires creativity and critical thinking.
- Transform the way companies generate and analyze data.
- Create new and innovative products or services, as well as gain insights into customer behavior and preferences.
- Opportunity costs of not using it is high, as competitors will use it.
- With the proper implementation and oversight, generative AI can improve productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
“Working with Generative AI will be the most important productivity boost for companies in the next decade.”
Modules can be chosen individually or booked as intensive bootcamp.
In this crash course, we will create a new brand, product, website, visuals and ads with the help of ChatGPT, Midjourney and co. – In 1 single day!
Understand how generative AI works and start mapping suitable tools to your work processes and assess the usage for your organization
Based on your job processes and activities our mentors will work with you integrating the most common generative AIs into your workflows and help you to prompt for the outcomes you want.
Data Thinking meets Generative AI
We expanded our Data Thinking Toolkits for innovating with Generative AI. DAIN’s Generative AI Canvas is deepen the assessment on the usage of the Generative AI tools. It brings light into questions on human-machine interaction steps, quality measures and costs of operations.