Data Strategy with Consumer Goods Company
- Our client wanted to understand how to leverage common data & analytics platform for driving brand desire, profitability and consumer lifetime value
- How to develop compelling and consistent omnichannel customer experiences?
- How to improve data-driven sales and marketing in local units?
- How to improve customer acquisition and retention?
- Interviews with key stakeholders to understand current state and target ambition
- Use case identification and prioritization workshops
- Findings from interviews and workshops are used to define data & AI strategy and implementation plan
- Customer base dashboard developed and used to derive insights and recommendations for use cases
- Current state assessment and data strategy document with recommended actions
- Definition of prioritized use cases and execution roadmap.
- Insights dashboards for customer service and own stores.
- Customer base analysis and key findings for improving customer journey and help prioritize use cases
Data & AI Strategy, Concrete Roadmap of Actions, Customer Engagement
Our client is a global consumer goods company focusing on design brands for home, kitchen and outdoors.
DAIN Studios has been a trusted partner in shaping data strategy and developing data and analytics capabilities for improving customer experience across customer touch points and driving ecommerce sales.