OEE causal analysis and real-time condition monitoring for production
- OEE (Operating Equipment Efficiency) is the critical KPI in industrial production; in order to optimize it, production managers need to understand what situations lead to inefficiencies.
- IoT telemetry allows remote condition monitoring, but is not always presented in a clear or readable form.
- Condition monitoring is a critical first step towards predictive maintenance, and already allows users to manually detect possible problems before they occur.
- Positive feedback and interest from customers at trade shows.
- Go-decision for productization achieved.
- The product will include new advanced analytics and forecasting capabilities.
- The product will change the ways of working and improve efficiency.
Setting the groundwork for future advances in OEE, process automation and dark factories.
The client is a European-based global market leader in pharmaceutical packaging machines. Their products are sold across the globe and are known for their quality and performance.