Build Data Literacy for High Potentials
- Lack of data skills and competences within the organization
- Various programs but rather on a tech enabling / IT side not addressing the needs of business and future business leaders
- Development of a data literacy training (9 month) as part of the future leadership program
- 6 program modules executed in an hybrid mode addressing:
- Inspiration = spark ideas and appetite for data/AI
- Understanding = introduce key terminologies and approaches
- Application = apply knowledge on concrete use case
- First Cohort successfully executed
- Potential leaders for future data initiatives identified
- Development of a broader data literacy training intiated
Participants increased their subjective data literacy skills and we generated 5 potential high value cases.
Client is a large banking group operating in many countries.
DAIN Studios developed the concept and executed the training program for high potentials.