We are now looking for a Project Allocation Coordinator / Manager to join our pack and work at the very heart of DAIN operations. You will have a vital role in helping our projects succeed by ensuring we have the right resources in the right place. You ensure our delivery capability to our clients. In order to succeed in this role, you need to have both a solid understanding of the business side, as well as the ability to understand skillsets and capabilities of our people. You work closely with our management board, team leads, consultants, and recruiters – understanding all of their unique requirements.
Project Allocation Coordinator / Manager
We're looking for a Project Allocation Coordinator / Manager!
- Genuine interest in people, and ability to balance between people´s wishes and business needs
- Previous experience in a role that required coordinating and keeping things rolling
- Not afraid to share your opinions and development ideas
- Well-organized and not losing track of the situation
- Understanding the different roles within a development project team
- Basic understanding of technologies and consultancy business
- Good command of English, Finnish/German seen as a plus
- Experience working with staffing or project management data would be a plus
What you will do
- Getting to know the expertise and needs of our people and finding great people/project matches
- Ensuring optimal allocation of our people among the projects
- Monitoring the talent demand and communicate it to recruitment and management board in order to ensure we have right capabilities, in both the short and long terms
- Keeping project information up-to-date and having overview of the project portfolio
- Contribute to the development of project management processes: initiation, execution, and conclusion
What we offer
- A position supported by amazing colleagues in an inclusive, fun and fully committed working environment.
- Freedom, independence, and ownership to develop your position.
- Flat organization and low hierarchical structures – you can really make an impact and leave your mark.
- Develop your knowledge and career within a growing data & AI company.
- Annual personal learning & development budget and allocated time to ensure your knowledge and skills are continuously up to date.
- Healthy work-life balance: Wellbeing is the key for all learning and development.
- Flexible hybrid working at our offices and remotely: enabling you to balance between working on-site/home.
For all our studios in Helsinki, Berlin, Munich and Vienna we are looking for Project Allocation Coordinator / Manager. If you are interested in this position, please indicate from which city you would like to work from.
About DAIN Studios
2022 was a momentous year for us. Not only did we win the Top Consultant Award for positive client feedback, but also Körber Digital acquired a majority stake in our business. These achievements further strengthen our position as an innovative global leader at the forefront of the new wave of data and AI technology.