We are looking for a visionary Marketing Lead with a passion for Data and AI to join our international team at DAIN Studios. You will play an essential role in building our brand’s thought leadership position as a data strategy consultancy. You will lead all of our marketing activities utilizing the full spectrum of traditional and innovative marketing channels and tactics.
We're looking for a Marketing Lead!
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing and communications
- Proven track record of delivering marketing initiatives that drive results
- You see yourself as a data enthusiast with a passion for data and AI related topics, having a solid understanding of the industry
- Ability to identify key marketing insights and turn them into actionable strategies
- Posses deep knowledge of digital marketing and reporting
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company
- Excellent project management skills
- Team player, positive mindset and great communication skills
- Experience in the planning, scheduling, creating and publishing of multimedia
- Experience in running events (hybrid) is a plus
- Previous experience working in consultancy firms or tech companies, selling tech (B2B) or selling professionals services is a plus
- Fluent in English, German and/or Finnish a plus
What you will do
- Lead development and delivery of brand campaigns, stories and PR initiatives across digital and traditional mediums including engagement with key industry stakeholders and DAIN partners
- Define and implement our marketing strategy in close collaboration with the leadership and external marketing/PR team
- Actively identifying market opportunities, transforming them into relevant content marketing strategies and campaigns
- Working closely with technical writers and DAIN employees to develop relevant and “on topic” content that drives DAINs position as a thought leader of value driven Data/AI.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop marketing and sales strategies that drive brand awareness and sales
- Work alongside senior leaders to drive marketing and communications outcomes, allocating resources to different projects and setting short and long-term department goals.
- Project manage new website and product builds, oversee UX for landing pages and creation of digital assets
- Working closely with the HR department to assist the achievement of their KPI’s and ensure alignment of brand communications strategy
- Organize our hybrid events by liaising with partners and project managing the events team
- Drive social media and email marketing campaigns
- Regular reporting of website and marketing performance metrics
- Work with owners to establish annual budgets, communications calendar, marketing collateral and monitoring and reporting against that budget
What we offer
- You will lead our marketing department with the support of an experienced internal and external PR and Marketing team
- Excellent perspective in an up-and-coming, fast-growing company
- You will be part of a highly motivated, smart and international team, where the individual skills and needs of each member are addressed.
- We offer a flexible organizational structure and home office. We are constantly improving our internal processes
- We live an open corporate culture and take all feedback seriously
- Language course offering
- Dedicated training budget for every employee
- Competitive compensation
Please send your LinkedIn URL or CV soonest possible directly to Henrico Digital’s Client Director Minna Kruhse (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply through “Apply now”.
We will start interviewing suitable candidates right away.